To help you understand the investing concepts, we have developed a very comprehensive online tax lien and tax deed course that you can take at your own pace. The course includes 11 separate lessons, state modules and a final exam. At the end of each lesson there are a series of questions that you must answer correctly before moving on to the next lesson.
It's a great way to test your knowledge from the comfort of your home, anytime day or night.
It's also an excellent way for you to get prepared for a tax sale.
The Online Tax Lien and Tax Deed Course Includes the Following Lessons:
- Lesson 1: Why Do You Want to Invest in Tax Liens and Tax Deeds?
- Lesson 2: What are Liens?
- Lesson 3: What are Deeds?
- Lesson 4: How to Value Tax Sale Property
- Lesson 5: Managing Environmental Risk
- Lesson 6: Bankruptcy
- Lesson 7: How to Protect Your Assets
- Lesson 8: Take Action - Obtain a Tax Sale List & Start Researching Properties
- Lesson 9: Take Action - Attend an Auction or Bid Directly Using a Negotiated Sales List
- Lesson 10: How to Manage and Make Money Off of Your Investment
- Lesson 11: Self-Directed IRAs for Real Estate Investors
- State Modules
- Final Exam